Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Because I have Time to do this?!

Does anyone feel like they always waste more time whenever they have more to do?

Currently, I have a full "to-do" list. But am I staying on schedule? Oh no. Cause if I were, I would be on my way to work out. And, in doing this I inadvertently add MORE stress to my plate...oh what we will do to ourselves!

Ok, new plan. I will finish my lab report and then go workout. And then tackle the growing list of things i must do before my biochem test Thursday ( which really is the peak that I much reach) after that it's all down hill :)

Must get through Friday. Must Find the will to study. Must.DO.It.

Ok off to be productive.

Also random, but hey whatever. That's what this is

My life is not what I necessarily want it to be, but that doesn't mean i can't be happy. To some degree, being happy is a state of mind. Yes it depends on your surroundings, but it also depends on what you chose to do. I need to choose to be happy.

No comments: