Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh goodness

Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't been writing here! Life has been busy! Had two tests last week. Ugh. Only 3 more weeks til school is done! I can't wait!

I've still been running. Still haven't lost any weight. Ugh. I got some new clothes and I'm now like a 11/12 in Maurices. Depresses me because at my lowest weight, I wore a 5/6. I know I know,I'm turning into a women blah blah blah. The frustrating part is,I mean I eat healthy,like less than 1,500 calories a day. And I workout 1.5-2 hours a day. It just so frusturating!!

It's also hard because I mean I used to weigh less. Like 40 lbs less. Unfortuneately I was very unhealthy. Like didn't eat more than 500-600 calories. And worked out for an hour or more a day.

Just frustrating. I know it's a lot A LOT of skin from losing 100+ lbs. And I mean I can't lose skin. My body just has to take care of my extra skin. I'm thinking aboout getting it taken care of once I graduate from pharmacy school.

What do you think about taking care of a problem area(ie lipo,skin tightening etc) if you workout,eat right,etc, you just don't like some part of your body?

No comments: