Sunday, October 25, 2009

Milk is Magical

Do anyone else sometimes feel more inclined to eat when they are sick? Just the fact that I know my body is trying to fight off some invading organism makes me want to eat enough to that I'll have the strength to do just that..yes I am random. I know this

Also I have come to a discovery. Actually a re-discovery... I love milk. and milk products in general...I love milk on my cereal, which I can just not seem to get enough of these days...love love love cereal. and now i remember that i love milk. It's so silly, in the days when i was trying to cut calories out, I saw milk as a beverage with calories. I totally forgot how delicious ( and really very nutritious) it is! mmm so good.. You should go have a nice ice cold glass of it..unless you're lactose intolerant. then you should take some lactaid before you drink it :)

Well I think I'm going to hit the hay. I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend ( and were not sick for the majority of it, like I)
Wishing you a wonderful new week ahead!

No comments: