Friday, September 3, 2010

Four Day Weekends are the Way to go!

So Monday is Labor Day. Naturally classes are cancelled (I've still never understood this...I feel like it is opposite to it's name..like we should be working HARDER on labor day. But it's a day off, so I will not complain!)

And a great professor of mine cancelled the only class I had today.

Which means four day weekend for me!

I'm pretty excited about it. I'm going  back home to see my mom and sister. My little sis has her first football game of her senior year tonight. (She's in colorguard) So I'm going to go support her. I can't believe that she's so old already. Makes ME feel old!

So before I head off to go see me lovely family, I'm going to go run (I'm thinking 8 miles today) It's quite lovely outside, so I might even get to do it outside. That would be great!

Anybody else doing anything fun this weekend?