Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So long Monday

Yesterday was the longest day. I got up at 8, studied and went to class, and lab and then had a test til 8. And then I finally got to the gym. ran 6 miles and had dinner (of cereal and popcorn, yes dinner of champs!) at 10:30. Ah! Well at least that was my hard day for the week. I only have regular classes and a test on Friday. and a meeting today. and Thursday. Dang it. ha...

Well I'm going to get ready for class. I have some pictures from this weekend that I'll put up later! Look forward to them!

Also Tricia over at http://fightfatphobia.blogspot.com/ is having a a giveaway.But you don't have to click the link. Because I want it! ha

2 comments:

Missy said...

Ugh, I'm so excited for the day I can go to the gym and run 6 miles...some day....some day ;o)

Meghan said...

Ha you'll be able to! I promise!!!!