Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekend..I live for the Weekend...

Thank the lord for weekend. I love it.

I came home for the weekend. I have to work later today. 4-12. boo. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too bad.

I came home to a lovely surprise last night. My parents had my Valentine's present waiting for me! Yay for surprises!
it looked like this...


Oh yay! I couldn't wait to open it! inside was this gorgeous thing...
oh it's so lovely :)


Now for the morning I'm going to enjoy this

mmmm....i love coffee
and then some of this...
Go to fullsize image and this...Go to fullsize image
my parents DVR some of the shows that I like and I get to catch up on them on the weekend I come home. I take a nice lazy Saturday morning, and watch some good tv, because I'm usually  studying or busy during the week, so now is the only time I can do it. I love my parents. My sister has a winter guard competition this morning/afternoon, so I have the house all to myself ahhhh..it's lovely.

I ran 8 miles yesterday, so I'm taking today off.  I ran 6.65 Monday, ellipticalled for 1.5 hours Tuesday, Ran/walked  5.5 Miles Wednesday, ellipticalled 1.5 hours Thursday and then 8 miles yesterday. I think I can take the say off ;) Oh plus weights Tues/Thurs.
Plus I have an 8 hour shift where I'll be on my feet all day, so it's not like I'll be inactive all day. 

So here' is my bright shining face this morning...happy for presents, coffee and tv, and a lazy Saturday morning.. well almost afternoon now ;)


I don't have any makeup on and I don't care! However if those scared you sorry :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend! What are you doing today?

1 comment:

Missy said...

Cute ring!! Hope you had a great Valentin's Day!