Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Could it be....SPRING?!

Hello fellow bloggers! Hope you are having a grand Tuesday!

So I woke up this morning and.....IT WAS SUNNY!
Please oh please stay spring. Don't tease me this time!

It's the week before spring break, but I swear my brain is pretty much there already. Oh well...Just have to make it through my test Thursday! Then Friday, after my long run (10 miles this week!) I'm going over to my friend Sarah's house. She's making margaritas. I'm pretty much a lightweight, so I'll have to be careful about my intake.Not to mention, alcohol tends to be bad for weight loss. Well in large quantities.

Things are pretty much the same here. School. Work. Friends. I'm still working through a lot pain over the now ex boyfriend. It's just so hard because I really did think he was the man I was probably going to marry. So it's hard having all those dreams come crashing in around me. No home together. No kids together. No going through life together. Ok I have to stop now, because the water works are coming, and I really don't want to deal with them right now. Maybe later tonight when I have time.

Well lovelies, I hope you have a splendid Tuesday! Leave me some love!

2 comments:

Seth said...

I wish the sun would stay out too! No more winter!!

Missy said...

Have fun with your friend!! It'll be good to get away with a friend - and enjoy a margarita or two ;o)