Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Wedesday!

Hey lovely people! I hope that you are having a wonderful day! I'm happy. Had a good devo this morning, and the sun in shining brightly. And I don't have to go to work today. And I get to go shopping today. mmm so good.

Also thanks for the comment! I think you guys are both right, I know I need to eat more. As silly as it sounds, this is hard for me. See the way I lost all my weight in the first place (my highest weight was 276 in high school) was half by working out and eating better. But then I plateaued and family life was really hard, so I became bulimic. And then anorexic. and both. Although I went to counseling and got better about 2 years ago, it's still something the surfaces sometimes.

I mean right now, I don't NEED to lose weight. I run 3 days a week, I do weights and the elliptical the other two. I don't remember the last time I ate a cheeseburger or fries or regular ice cream (which btw, is way hard to do in college) I know that the weight that I've gained is muscle. Running so much, it's pretty much impossible for it to be anything else. and my body has changed. like I finally have a butt. Which I'm not so sure i like as it makes my pants tighter. but it's not flabby or anything. So that's nice...

Anyway, I'm going to try very hard to eat more. I just have to remind myself to eat more whole, healthy foods, not crappy ones. Just because I run 6 miles, I don't get to eat lots of chocolate!

Hope you all have a lovely lovely Wednesday!

1 comment:

Seth said...

I ate too many cheese burgers, fries, and regular ice cream through college.