Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm back!

Hey lovelies!!

Sorry I've been away. Been dealing with the break-up. It sucks. A LOT. So here's what's been going down

Friday- My boyfriend and I  have a big talk. We both have been feeling something has just been "off" we love each other so much, but something's just off. For me he's almost everything on my "list" But it's just not quite all there. Do you know what I'm talking about? I would say it's like 80-90% there (depending on the day) but that's not fair for either of us. Neither of us should settle. There were some things that just weren't going to change, and we realized that it wouldn't work in the long run (probably).blah it hurts. and sucks. and really hurts.
went to bed crying...

Saturday- Woke up crying. Was going to finish up my workout from the day before by running a mile...which turned into 4. Went home...I needed my mommy. Talked to my mommy. Had some best friend time. Cried a little more

Sunday- Went to church. Talked some more to my mommy. She's an amazing woman. She made me feel better about the decision. She's good at that. Talked to the ex (wow that's weird to  say) He wanted to talk but I wasn't ready so I put it off til Tuesday. Then he put it off til Sunday. But the I ran into him on Wednesday, so we talked a little but we're going to talk some more on Sunday.

Monday-Friday...Basic School week. Two tests. Blah. I got A's on both of them
It was hard. There hasn't been a day I haven't cried yet. The worst part is just all the plans for the future that I have to give up. Like I miss him, but we're still friends. We're still in each others lives ( or will be. it's kinda hard RIGHT NOW) but we made plans and I have to give those up. The house and life together. The kids we had names for. Things we said we'd do when we got old. Just all the things we planned to do together. And I know I can still do them. But part of it was doing them together. And now, that won't happen.

Home for the weekend. I have to work tomorrow.... Suck...oh well, gotta make that money..

Hope everyones week was less..well painful than mine.

Are you friends with any ex-boyfriends? What's the best way to "get over" them?

1 comment:

Missy said...

Oh, I'm sorry for what you're going through. Break-ups are so hard. Praying praying for ya as you walk through this.

I would recommend giving each other space for the time being, if you truly are done dating. When I've tried to maintain friendships with an ex in the past it's been hard to truly break-up and move one when we've stayed friends immediately following the break-up.

It's super hard but the best thing might be just to give each other some room. Ugh. That just sucks though. Do what's best for you and your heart right now.

Praying!