Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good Morning!

Good morning my blog readers (if you're still there!!)  Sorry I"ve been MIA. I was on Spring Break last week. This consisted of work, seeing old friends, work, being with my family, work, and shopping. It was quite lovely to not have to study AT ALL. My brain needed that rest!

Also, funny story, on the last day of Spring Break and the first day of spring (Saturday, the 21st) it SNOWED like 6 inches. It was ridiculous. It didn't stick cause it's been so warm. It did however, get me out of work on Saturday, so I got to spend it with my mom and sister, catching up on stuff and watching movies. It was quite lovely. I like to think it was a little present/reminder from God that I need to relax sometimes!

After I got back from Spring Break, on Sunday night, the ex wanted to talk. We're still friendly, so I said sure, of course we can. We ended up talking for like almost 3 hours. The talk mainly consisted of him telling me he realized alot of the stuff that ended our relationship was his fault. (fairly true. and I'm not just saying that). He also said that even if he got to live in a big city or something like that (I don't want to. I like smaller cities. And want to be close to my family.)  it wouldn't be worth it if I wasn't with him. He said he's learning and growing. And that things wouldn't be the same. Now  I know this all SOUNDS oh so cliche, but I truly do believe him. He's not a guy who plays with people feelings. Bless his heart, I don't think he could be a player if HE WANTED TO.
So if you could just keep me and him/ our relationship in your prayers, that would be great. And if you have any advice, that would be lovely as well!

Well I'm off to class. Hope you all have a lovely, beautiful, sunny Tuesday!

1 comment:

Seth said...

said a short prayer for you. take care of yourself first and everything else will be a bonus.