Sunday, March 28, 2010

1st 5K!

Sorry it's been so long folks! It's been a busy busy week!

Talked to my ex last week. He wants to get back together. Do NOT know what to do. I love him, but I know that it's not what God wants right now. I Will continue to pray about it.

Also, I ran my first 5K this Saturday. I ran it in 28:41! wahoo! I was 6th in my age division! I was pumped. I think I'm hooked on running!

Also, I'm thinking about applying for the RA job in my dorm. I'm just not sure if I can next semester. With pharmacy school, I'm just not sure if I could do it all. Please be praying about this too!

I'm off to go to bed. Early, FULL day tomorrow. I'll be better about posting soon! Promise!

2 comments:

Seth said...

Congrats on the Race! awesome time!

Keep pushing forward.

Syl said...

28:41 is an amazing time for your first 5k - great work!