Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Break!

Yay! It's spring break! FINALLY! I totally need it! Unfortunately I'll be working 5 of those days. :(
But hey we have to have make money right? Sadly school, gas and things must be paid for. Said, but true

Also, I'm sick of my heart and my head. I'm still so broken up about the break up. Not like every day depressed, just sad occasionally. I miss having him here. I miss him. The things he used to say to me. The things that made me feel better. The support. The kinds words. It's just hard. I guess that's just life. Ga, growing up is difficult. 

my head tells me it was right. my heart thinks it was right, but is taking some more convincing. Gosh. 

But God is good. He is faithful, and He has a great plan for me. He has the perfect man for me. He knows who it is. in  HIS time, we will find each other. I just have to remember it's not my plan that's perfect. It's HIS.
So currently, I'm resting on that truth. God is good, and He has the perfect plan for me. Everything is for a reason, whether or not I can see it right at this moment or not. 

On a bit different note, eating has been on the low side. I'm taking I've been burning at LEAST 800 calories a day and only eating ~1200. Yes, I know this is not enough, but it's so frustrating. I keep eating not a lot of calories, work out like a fool, and NOTHING is helping me to lose weight. eff. eff. eff.

Oh and I ran my 10 miles Friday. It was a decent run. Hopefully, I'll be ready for the half marathon...I can't believe it's only like a month away! AH!!!!!

Well, I hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend! My consisted of chilling with friends, work and work. How about you?

2 comments:

Seth said...

I think you have the right mindset - all in His time.

I also think you should be bringing in more calories. You exerting almost the amount that you put in.

Take in a few more calories...and maybe change your workout a little to jump start that fat-loss.

Missy said...

YAY for spring break! Enjoy!! You should definitely be eating more calories. I'm guessing your body is in starvation mode and hanging on to everything you give it.

I would set a realistic calorie goal for each day (maybe 12-1400) and then eat at least half of your work-out calories. The scale should start working in your favor!