Thursday, January 21, 2010

My brain just hurts....

So just took a ridiculous hard Prescription Products test. basically, you have to know all about different prescriptions, drug interactions, precautions, who should (or shouldn't) take the drug, adverse side effects ( ie. 20% experience bitter taste in their mouth when taking Astelin) and patient consultation.

and it was hard.

I'm sure I did ok, but newflash I'm a perfectionist. So "ok" tends to not be "good enough"

On a positive note, I ate a good breakfast and a good lunch! I tend to choose one for the other, so eating both was an accomplishment.

I had southwestern egg beaters with one piece of whole wheat toast with 1 tsp. of peanut butter for breakfast, while I studied for my test with my good friend (and future roommate) Lucy. Let me tell you something. 8 AM, not such a good time for Rx Products. Actually I don't think there's ever a good time for it...but I digress..

Then for lunch with my boy to the caf. Had a salad consisting of 2 cups of romaine lettuce, a half a cup of fresh broccoli, a few croutons and about a Tbsp of Italian dressing. On the side i had about a half a cup of cottage cheese.

If you're reading this, what do you think about my calories? Too little? just enough? I think Today was pretty good. It's 5 and I've eaten about 500 calories. That's not TOO bad...
Here's the deal. I have a lot of trouble eating "normally" I'm so jealous of you people that just eat when you're hungry. And eat whatever you want. That is a FOREIGN concept to me. Maybe you could provide me with some insight on how you do this?! Please and thank you!

Well off to work and bible study. And then sleep. I be a tired girl.

Love and kisses

No comments: