Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does it all mean?

So I weighed myself this morning. 160 lbs. Up from 157. That makes me sad. Let dig into this a little deeper shall we?

1- Why must i define how I feel about my body in a number? 160 or 150, I'm still me. I still am loving and caring towards my friends. I'm still a pharmacy student. I'm still intelligent. PEOPLE STILL LOVE ME.

2- I'm young. Do I really need to be worrying about my weight ALREADY in my life? ( as long as it is in the healthy range)

3- three pounds. that is not the much. it's probably water weight. I should not let it make me feel bad about myself

4-I will explain my backstory later. It will probably help to understand me better. But alas, I have to go to workout and then work from 4-midnight. Boo.

Hope you have a healthy happy fun saturday!

No comments: